Steven Verstockt - Developing multimodal analytics methodologies for sports
Share this post
Steven talks about the kind of methodologies they develop in the lab, relevant for cycling. Next, collaborations with other groups within the university and with external companies are being discussed. Finally, Steven explains how generic building blocks are created from their methodologies, and which critical hurdles they need to overcome with these types of projects.
This episode covers the following topics:
- Growth in data and analytics
- Developing analytics methodologies in the lab for cycling
- The use of computer vision and the importance of storytelling
- Research collaboration within the university and with companies
- Creating generic building blocks for methodologies
- Critical hurdles, such as finding good people
Enjoy this episode!
There are no comments yet.