No event without a motivated team of professionals behind it. The team presented below is excited to offer a high-quality & enjoyable program that can create true value for those attending.
- Edward AbankwaEvents Production Director & Co-organizer of the Sports Tech Transfer and R&D Summit
- Cheri BradishLoretta Rogers Research Chair in Sport Marketing at Ryerson University (Canada)
- Kristof De MeyPhD in sports physical therapy at Ghent University and Sports Technology, Innovation & Business Developer at the same institution since 2013.
- Victor DonkerCEO @ Usono. Innovation Manager @ PSV.
- Arne JaspersPhD & MSc in Sport sciences, MSc in Rehab sciences. Sport scientist at RBFA and Researcher & KU Leuven. Health & Performance by science & technology.
- Terho LahtinenSenior Manager at Movesense (Spin-off from Suunto)
- Stina Lundgren HögbomDirector of Sports Technology and Innovation at Svexa
- Dhruv SeshadriPhD at CWRU Biomedical Engineering. Wearable Tech - Digital Health - Bioelectronics.
- Pro StergiouBusiness Development Manager Sport Product Testing - Canadian Sport Institute
- Ben Van DelmInternational Business Developer at Hylyght
- Elise Van der StichelenMaster in Sports Science Ghent University - Victoris Communication Manager and Project Coordinator at SportaMundi
- Charlotte Van TuyckomLecturer and researcher at HOWEST University of Applied Sciences. Author, blogger, advisor, auditor, podcaster.
- Celine VanhaverbekeIOF Innovation Officer Smart Microsystems for Sports- & Medtech at Ghent University
- Jessica ZendlerBiomechanist, engineer, researcher. Science-driven sport & health tech, validation, best practices, education, communication, safety.