As the event will be focused on science based sports tech innovation, we're happy to welcome a variety of speakers and panelists coming from academia, industry and field practice. Want to be involved as well in the program, let us know here.
- Rob AugheySport scientist at Track and Professor of sport science at Victoria University
- Silvia BlemkerProfessor Biomedical Engineering at University of Virginia
- Wim DeraveMuscle physiology; sport nutrition; leader of the VICTORIS sport research valorization consortium at Ghent University
- Rud DeriePhD student in running and footwear biomechanics at Ghent University
- Victor DonkerCEO @ Usono. Innovation Manager @ PSV.
- Terho LahtinenSenior Manager at Movesense (Spin-off from Suunto)
- Stina Lundgren HögbomDirector of Sports Technology and Innovation at Svexa
- Scott MagargeeCEO at Springbok Analytics
- Adrien MarckPhD, Head of Open-Innovation & Tech Transfer at INSEP
- Sam RobertsonProfessor of Sports Analytics at Victoria University (Australia)
- Dhruv SeshadriPhD at CWRU Biomedical Engineering. Wearable Tech - Digital Health - Bioelectronics.
- Lore SimonsSports Data Scientist @ Imec. Freelance / Sticky Lemon
- Billy SperlichProfessor at University of Würzburg │Integrative & Experimental Exercise Science & Training
- Charlotte Van TuyckomLecturer and researcher at HOWEST University of Applied Sciences. Author, blogger, advisor, auditor, podcaster.
- Jan VancompernolleMaster in Sports Science Ghent University - Training Coordinator Track Cycling - Cycling Vlaanderen/Belgian Cycling
- Jessica ZendlerBiomechanist, engineer, researcher. Science-driven sport & health tech, validation, best practices, communication, education, safety.