Ismael Fernández Cuevas - Infrared thermography in sports science, health, and research
Share this post
Ismael Fernández Cuevas is the Co-Founder of ThermoHuman, an infrared thermography and thermal analytics company for injury prevention in sports science, medicine, and physiotherapy.
In this podcast, Ismael talks about the research of infrared thermography and what it can be used for - ThermoHuman focuses on prevention, performance, and prediction. Finally, the link with universities, research, SME's and corporates are made as well.
This episode covers the following topics:
- Thermography and its use cases
- Application for sports & health monitoring
- Algorithms & software for thermography
- Skin temperature variability as a difficulty
- Research on prevention, performance, and prediction
- Collaboration with universities and internal research
Enjoy the episode!
There are no comments yet.